Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo-Hoo. . .



Boo-hoo!! We lost to Texas by 4 points! It could have been worse I guess. So, I humbly say congratulations to all you Texas fans.

We're getting our picture taken this afternoon at 3:00 for the church directory. We hope we'll have enough time when we get home to plant pansies & tulip bulbs before it gets dark. You know how it is, you plan a project & it always takes longer than you anticipated. I can already feel my sore muscles! Anyway, when the planting & mulching is complete I will post pictures.


We enjoy our pansies all winter long here in Oklahoma.


Pansies are very hearty & strong. They survive the winter ice & snow storms so well. So, let me ask this question. Why are weak people called pansies? Doesn't make sense to me. Just an observation on my part.


Enjoy your Sunday friends, God bless!




1 comment:

Stacey said...

Go Pokes!! What a game!