Monday, October 14, 2013

Tool Box & Chair Covers

My little tool box is filled with things for autumn meal time.
plates, napkins & flatware
I couldn't resist buying 4 of these cute chair covers that I found at $ Tree.
I was pleasantly surprised that they were not made of plastic, but cloth like fabric.
The grandkids are getting excited about trick or treating.
They each made a jack-o-lantern yesterday to add to our pumpkin patch.
Ethan's pirate pumpkin.
Emma's smiling pumpkin.
I found the felt faces at Target's $ spot for $1 each.

I'm linking with . . . 

3 comments:

Sis Sue said...

Cute all around. Those chair back covers reminded me of Grandma B's toilet lid cover of a Santa made of felt and sequins...remember that?

Vee said...

I like that tool box idea!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Carol, your tool box décor looks great, and what cute chair covers. Can't believe you got them at the $ Store! Love the grands' jack-o-lanterns in frames. laurie