Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised


I was pleasantly surprised when Kathe posted this on her blog, Kathe With an E, yesterday.

Last week's most viewed link came from my friend Carol who blogs over at 
Carol's Heirloom Collection

Carol shared with us her sweet Halloween tree and other blingy decor.
I have a block tree somewhere that I could have decorated too!  It's probably sitting right next to the missing bin!
Thank you Carol! We loved your awesome display! Be sure to grab yourself an
I've Been Featured button and display it proudly!

Thank you, Kathe!  

3 comments:

Vee said...

It's nice to be featured! Congrats!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Your decorations are always amazing. I think you enjoy doing things for those grandkids. :)

Sis Sue said...

You are the blingy-ist. Your decorations are outstanding.
Not to be confused with dingy-ist. I would be winner take all on that category. ; )