Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jack~O~Lantern Halloween Bling

I don't do scary Halloween decorations.  Just fun & happy!  Here are a few of the friendly Jack~O~Lanterns around the house.
I love this sweet, handcrafted Jack~O~Lantern made by a student & her mom years ago.
paper lantern
Jack~O~Lantern visor & faux fur hair on a lamp.
Sparkly garland on the china hutch.
Trick or Treat Jack~O~Lantern bag I made for my son when he was little.  This friendly spider snuck into the picture.
Jack~O~Lantern lights & banner.
funny face candle jar

More Halloween Bling fun tomorrow!

I'm linking with . . . 

8 comments:

Sue said...

Everything looks wonderful! Carol, I know those grand kids' faces light up when they visit. Enjoy your day.

Sis Sue said...

You have your nooks filled with bling I guess your crannies are next. ; )

Vee said...

I like those happy jack o lanterns in the garland. Yup, your house must be great fun!

Kerin said...

Loving it!

Your grands are lucky to have a grandma that goes all-out for holidays. Makes it so fun :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I don't do scary things either...what I call cutesy is fun though! I love your pretty decorations and I know everyone else will too! Hugs!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

You are so talented! I love those Jack o lanterns in your lovely garden...my g'girls would die over them, lol! Lucky Little grands, such a fun and clever granny too.
Thank you for your sweet and kind visit.
FABBY

Laura said...

How much fun! Your Halloween bling looks great.
I just found your blog and I am a new follower.
I am also a retired teacher. Woohoo!

Enjoyed visiting,

Laura
White Spray Paint

Pamela said...

Love your pumpkins! Thanx for joining THT.