Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Bling 2013

The Halloween bling was brought out of the attic Sunday afternoon.  My design assistants, Kari, Ethan & Emma were so fun to work with.  The kiddos enjoyed pulling things out of the box.  

This is our Halloween trick~or~treat tree.
All the trick~or~treaters are gathered around the tree.
Orange Bear, Bunny Witch & Casper
Sweet little friends.
Big Sister Witch, Little Brother Ghost & Pumpkin friends.
Scaredy Cat likes to watch what everyone else is doing.  He's hoping they'll share some treats with him.
Bye, bye friends!  Hope you'll come back tomorrow to see more Halloween Bling!

I'm linking with . . .

10 comments:

Patsy said...

I knew someone that lived in the village that were in their 80 and they had a Halloween tree. Was thinking it was odd back then.
Your home is very festive and fun looking. know the grand's love it.

Sis Sue said...

You have so many cute Halloween treats, you can leave the tricks to Bob. ; )

Kerin said...

You have some great 'bling' there!
Your grands must have had a blast!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi I love it! It looks so nice and what a great idea to make a Halloween tree! I saw it on kathe with an e.
Julie at julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

I admire your enthusiasm.

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are really cute, I like your little Casper. I'd love to do a Halloween tree one of these years. Thanks for visiting me, take care - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

Lynn said...

Very cute, I love your Halloween tree and vignette! No doubt the kids had a blast:@)

Lisa Barton said...

Oh yes I love it - any excuse to get that Christmas tree out early! Love your little trick & treaters too! Popping by from England having seen your project on Kathe with an E & linking up to see more great projects in the future :)

Sue said...

Making fun memories! Great ideas you have Carol. Thanks for sharing.
Sue

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Such a fun idea...to make a Halloween tree! The kids must have loved it! Your home looks so festive and ready for the upcoming holiday season:)Thanks for the inspiration and for following me. Happily following you back through GFC. It is a pleasure meeting you:) Hugs, Poppy