Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Wishes & Our Pumpkin Patch

Sending happy birthday wishes to my little sis, Susan, today.
Here she is at 2 months old.  I'm the oldest, Mary is 3 years younger than me.  
I hope you have a fantastic day, Susan!  
Love you!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Our little indoor pumpkin patch is almost finished, just need to add a few more little pumpkins.  The next time the grandkids visit they'll make some funny face pumpkins.
Sorry about the poor quality of some of this pics, I'm sill trying to learn how to take pictures with my phone.
Kari & I made the trick or treat garland.  You can find it here.
Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope your new week is off to a great start.

I'm linking with . . .

7 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed this post : ) Photo takes Me back to My childhood and I love Your fun decor.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such a precious picture of you and your sisters, and I love your pumpkin patch. Hugs, Marty

Vee said...

What a great photo! You were so proud of that baby sister of yours and I know that you still are. Love Mary's Mamie bangs. I have a few photos like that, too, though mine head off in a less than jaunty angle.

The grands must love how that wall is shaping up!

Sis Sue said...

Very creative. Tons of fun.

Elena said...

Your pumpkin patch is adorable and I loved seeing the pic of you and your sisters.

Kerin said...

Happy belated birthday to your sister. Love the picture of you and your sisters, when you were younger; sweet!
Darling 'pumpkin patch' too.
Great idea for your grands.

Warm wishes...
Kerin

Love Of Quilts said...

What a neat idea!