Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Kitchen Fall Tablescape

I pulled together a little bit of this & that to make a fall tablescape on the kitchen table.
I found this leaf tablecloth at a neighbor's garage sale on Saturday for $2.00.
Another new find are this pretty leaf bowls from TJ Maxx.  The pattern is Autumn Celebration from 222 Fifth.
The other elements have been collected through the years.
napkins from Sis Sue
 my mother's flatware
green plates from Gorman's
leaf plates from Wal Mart
candle from Sis Sue
candle wreath, Old Time Pottery
They closed their store a few years back.  It was about 5 miles from my house.  Sure do miss them.
 I'm so happy you came by for a visit.  Hope you like my fall tablescape.

I'm linking with . . .


5 comments:

Kathe said...

So pretty Carol! Love the leaf plates and bowls. It all looks perfect for the season :-)

Sis Sue said...

Looks ready for comfort fall food, pretty.

Vee said...

It looks cozy and so welcoming that I could happily sit down for a chat. What or who shall we discuss?

NanaNor's said...

Hi Carol, I love your table setting-perfect for this season. I've been enjoying the cooler days too; thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Noreen

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Carol, what lucky finds! I think I have that same tablecloth, but I'm sure not going to sell it - and for $2! Lucky you. Those great bowls are another lucky find. They coordinate so well with your plates from Wal Mart. Your table looks so pretty. laurie