Thursday, October 24, 2013

Some Of My Favorites

I must confess again, that I am addicted to Pinterest.
Here are some of my favorite pins from the last few days.

Here's a fun idea for a Halloween treat that doesn't have any calories.  Socks!  The post also has other cute ideas that you'll want to check out.

Great idea for a patio or deck.  A bucket table.  You can store things in the bucket.  Genius!

An easy apple place card forThanksgiving dinner.

Make 8 meals in one hour to freeze & cook later in the crock pot.  Great comfort food meals.

And, last but not least a picture of my adorable great niece, Madison.  She did not like the school's pumpkin patch.  Maddie is the spitting image of her mommy, April.  Love this!

Happy Thursday 

3 comments:

Sis Sue said...

For real, Madison is carbon copy of her mommy. That picture is a hoot, love that little pouting lip.

Pinterest's slogan could be nobody can pin just one. One more, one more. ; )

Kerin said...

Some really cute ideas.

I love Pinterest too.. and probably spend too much time on it.

What a cutie Madison is!

Enjoy your holiday, my friend.

Kerin

Sue said...

Great ideas Carol! The apple place card i really like,Madison is so cute!! Thanks for sharing.
Sue