Monday, April 22, 2013

Flying Pig Finds

Last week I discovered an interesting shop on Facebook.
The Flying Pig Vintage Market in Owasso, Oklahoma.
I saw this adorable buffet that had been marked down.
Photo: can't believe this piece is still here!  Just marked 25% off!  Was $225......now only $169!  Call if you want it! 918-724-4090
My sister, Susan & her hubby Mike decided to drive down from Missouri for a quick one day visit. 
Here are the great things I bought.
the buffet
vintage grater, tureen, old spring
mini pitcher
small pitcher
blue children's chair

Shopping at this charming shop was a blast.  Their selection is great & the prices are SO reasonable!
The next time you're looking for a fun place to shop check out The Flying Pig Vintage Market in Owasso.
You might be interested in this event they're having in June.
flying pig logo

I'm linking with . . .





7 comments:

Rita said...

What a fun place! Wish I lived near by so that I could visit. You got some wonderful items!

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Oh my I love all your goodies you bought.
What a cute and wonderful shop!
Hugs,
Tricia

Sis Sue said...

You can shop until you almost drop. Good times were had by all.

Stacey said...

I just love fun little shops like that! Have you been to Country Temptations in OKC? Cheryl and I love it!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, you hit the jackpot. I love everything especially the buffet. Thanks tons for joinig Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Lynn said...

Lovin' the pretty legs on your new buffet! The Flying Pig sounds like a fun place to shop to me:@)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

more great finds! I wish I could make a trip to this place. That children's rocker is so sweet, and your buffet is wonderful. Also, that photo in your header is gorgeous! laurie