Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Pin-spiration

Valentine's Day is one week from today.
I haven't decorated yet.
I'm going to start today creating some vignettes and tablescapes.
My plan is to leave all the Valentine bling on display until the end of the month.

I have pinned some great pinspiration on my Pinterest board,
Valentine's Day Fun. 

Here are just a few . . .

Table runner with heart doilies!!
paper doilies table runner

simple valentine's banner
simple banner

candle wreath
candle wreath

Valentine's Day Candles
candle wrap

valentine's votive
candle jar votive

Stuffed Paper Hearts
brown paper hearts

tree of love
love tree

I'm attending a Valentine party on the 10th and you're invited, too.
click on picture to go to her blog

Laurie is the queen of bling.
She does an amazing job of decorating for each holiday & season.
When you visit, tell her I sent you.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Dear Carol,

I just love all the valentine ideas...especially the paper bag hearts! I just may have to make some of those...I was thinking they'd look great in a banner across my kitchen atrium doorway!

I just noticed that you are a retired school teacher! I taught school for over 20 years before homeschooling my youngest...mostly first grade...but some special ed and some third grade. It's always fun to meet fellow teachers!

Have a blessed day!
Laura

Maggie Ann said...

What fun ideas...and they look like they would be easy to do. Red is such a cheerful color and link it to love....=)

Elena said...

I love all your pin inspirations.I'm like you I love to do the ideas I see:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Love all of these sweet ideas! Yes, I've been going crazy finding all the cute felt creations!
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Love Of Quilts said...

Great inspiration....the jar is a winner.