Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sunflower Wreath

Sunflower Wreath

Supplies: 
poole noodle from $ Tree
(I've got to buy more before they're all sold out.)
duct tape for making noodle into a circle
 polka dot burlap ribbon from Hobby Lobby
(it took one spool to wrap the wreath)
 wide burlap ribbon for the bow from Hobby Lobby
small flowers from $ Tree 
 large flowers from Hobby Lobby.
jute twine for hanging wreath
hot glue gun
 (Ouch, that hot glue hurts!) 
I'm already getting 'Fall Fever'. 
 When September comes I'll add autumn leaves to the wreath.

You can visit my Door Decor board on Pinterest here.

I'm linking with . . .
Grace at Home
From My Front Porch To Yours


StoneGable


4 comments:

Sis Sue said...

It turned out very cute. Fall fever? Do you get back to school fever this time of year? ; )

Vee said...

That is adorable! Had to pin it!

Elena said...

You did a great job Carol!!

Simply Stone Creek said...

Sooooo cute!!