Wednesday, August 14, 2013

She's So Talented

My sister, Susan, is so talented. 
 She just finished upholstering this great chair she found in the basement of a junk store in her town.
It was made by Conant Ball Furniture Company of Gardner, Massachusetts.  She paid $25.00.  I've never seen a wing back chair with wooden arms & sides, very unique.
She took off all the original upholstery & refinished the wood.
She found some great $6.00 a yard fabric at Hancock's Fabric.
The finished chair!  Isn't it fabulous?  It has that Pottery Barn/Restoration Hardware look.  I love it!  Great job, Sis Sue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is awesome! Wow. I love it!

Becky K. said...

Totally changed the look of this chair. Beautiful!!

Sis Sue said...

I was going for the Restoration Hardware look, I guess I will settle for Pottery Barn. ; ) If only I could get the money from a Pottery Barn price tag.

Vee said...

It looks wonderfully updated! Well done!