Friday, August 16, 2013

Pinterest Recipe Reviews

I've been wanting to make a baked spaghetti dish for family dinner night.  
I found this recipe on Pinterest.  The title, Baked Pizza Spaghetti, caught my attention.  Our family loves pizza.  Click here for the recipe.  I used whole wheat pasta, love that.
I used another Pinterest recipe for the marinara sauce. It's a crock pot recipe.  Yea, for my crock pot!
Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce
Click here for the recipe.
I substituted fresh tomatoes for the canned tomatoes.  I put them in the Ninja & made them into sauce.

Excuse the blurry pic, I'm still using my phone as a camera until I can find a new one.
It turned out great & everyone loved it.  We also have leftovers for another meal.  I like leftovers, it's a good thing.  

You can check out my Comfort Foods board here & my Crock Pot Cooking Board here.

2 comments:

Vee said...

Good to know that some of those Pinned recipes are going to be good ones. I think I was attracted by that baked spaghetti one, too. If not, I'll be pinnning.

Sis Sue said...

Leftovers are my favorite meals to cook. ; )