Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sewing Projects

I dusted off my sewing machine yesterday,
The first project I tackled was something super simple.
Ethan's Spider Man pillow . . . 
This is a pillow slipcover that can be easily pulled off the pillow form & washed.
The pillow form is an old music pillow that belonged to my son years ago.
I was going to sell it in my garage sale last weekend, but I had a light bulb moment & thought I'd use it for this pillow project.

The next sewing challenge project is making curtains for Emma's room.
Here's the inspiration.
Pretty pink curtains . . .
I'll get started this afternoon after I rest up from my morning visit to the dentist.

3 comments:

Sis Sue said...

Your Bernina sewing machine is thinking... "I still got it." Good luck on Emma's curtains.

Barb said...

Oh, Carol, you make me want to sew. Now, where is that machine? Maybe after the renovation.

xoBarb

Maggie Ann said...

I love your inspiration....how lovely! And good for you...getting sewing! I think of it but....