Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sewing Projects

I dusted off my sewing machine yesterday,
The first project I tackled was something super simple.
Ethan's Spider Man pillow . . . 
This is a pillow slipcover that can be easily pulled off the pillow form & washed.
The pillow form is an old music pillow that belonged to my son years ago.
I was going to sell it in my garage sale last weekend, but I had a light bulb moment & thought I'd use it for this pillow project.

The next sewing challenge project is making curtains for Emma's room.
Here's the inspiration.
Pretty pink curtains . . .
I'll get started this afternoon after I rest up from my morning visit to the dentist.

3 comments:

Sis Sue said...

Your Bernina sewing machine is thinking... "I still got it." Good luck on Emma's curtains.

Barb @ My Cottage On The Lake said...

Oh, Carol, you make me want to sew. Now, where is that machine? Maybe after the renovation.

xoBarb

Maggie Ann said...

I love your inspiration....how lovely! And good for you...getting sewing! I think of it but....