Monday, April 15, 2013

My Favorites

Today, I'm sharing my favorite Pinterest pins from last week.
Click on the pictures to visit the source for the pins.

Can't wait to try this one!
Persnickety Plates: Buffalo Cauliflower

3 Meat Pizza Casserole
3 meat pizza casserole
I want to make this for our next family dinner gathering.

From my Veggie Board.
Healthy Cauliflower Alfredo
Healthy Cauliflower Alfredo
I absolutely love Alfredo pastas.
I'm willing to try this at least one time.

Now for ideas not related to food.
Ha!

From my Ideas To Remember Board.
Use scotch tape to put on a bracelet. 
It'll keep one end in place while you hook the clasp.
Use scotch tape to put on a bracelet.  It'll keep one end in place while you hook the clasp.
This is one of those ideas that I say, "Why didn't I think of that?".

This cute little pillow pouf only takes 1 yard of fabric to make.
DIY:: Only takes 1 yard of fabric to make!
I want to make one for each of the little people in my life.

 Tool Caddy with books.
Vintage tool caddy with books
I have one of these in the garage filled with junk.
I'm going to clean it up & then paint it.

Hope your Monday is a great start for a new week!
Take care!

1 comment:

Sis Sue said...

The tool box will be a fun project.