Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Digging Instead Of Decorating

It's another rainy day in my neck of the woods.
These pretty flowers are brightening the day.
They're left over from the flowers I bought for St. Patrick's Day dinner two weeks ago.

I have some blank spaces to decorate since the Easter bling is gone.
Decorating is taking a back seat because I'm digging in closets & drawers.
We're getting ready for our subdivision's spring garage sale this Saturday.

I found some interesting items in one of the closets upstairs.
Several things are going in the garage sale pile.
I also found some forgotten family treasures.
I'll talk about those another day.  

Do you have garage sales or are you just a garage sale shopper?

3 comments:

Vee said...

I do neither anymore. Oh what fun to find treasure in the closet! I'm looking at some empty spots here, too.

Stacey said...

I don't have garage sales or go to them. Always say I'm going to start going but haven't yet. I admire your hard work on some rainy days.

Sis Sue said...

Good luck on your garage sale.