Monday, July 22, 2013

Not The Day I had Planned

My Monday did not go according to my plans.
I was going to do a tablescape with my new vintage tablecloth.
My Hubby called around 8:00 to tell me he had been in a 4 car pile up.  He was rear ended.
Thank the Lord, he was fine. He was even able to drive his pickup to work. We spent most of the afternoon in Urgent Care.  After an x-ray & meds prescription we were on our way.  He is in some pain & the meds seem to be helping.  We are thankful & blessed.  
Come back tomorrow to see the completed summery tablescape.  I promise the tablecloth will be ironed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for Bob's accident. Hope he gets well quick.
I was gonna call and ask him where Popeye's was by you all, but found it. Then I found Sprouts. :-)

Becky K. said...

My Uncle had a similar experience not too long ago. He is still having some pain. Hope both men are recovered from their accidents soon.

Sis Sue said...

Sorry to hear of the accident. Sounds so scary. Hope Bob isn't too sore.

Stacey said...

Oh dear. I hope he's ok very soon. Might be sore tomorrow.

Vee said...

Oh no! So glad that he is okay. Hope that those are good meds that ease him over any discomfort.