Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cookies For Easter

I saw these adorable cookies early this morning on Pinterest.
It jogged my memory.
I have some cute cookie cutters for spring/Easter.
bunnies, flowers, carrot, butterfly
These came from the $ section at Target.
All 4 for a dollar!
I bought these at Hallmark years ago.
I've never made cookies with any of these cutters.
Now is the time to change that!
The shamrock cream cheese sugar cookies I made for St. Patrick's Day were a success.
So, I'm going to make some cute cookies for Easter.
IMG_2926
This time when I make the simple icing of powdered sugar & water I'm going to decorate the cookies using this idea.

You know I'll share pictures, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Sis Sue said...

You have a good collection of Springtime cookie cutters. I bet your cookie monsters will love them. Have fun!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Carol, I can't wait to see pictures of your Easter cookies. Those in the picture of Pinterest are beautiful. laurie

Sue said...

Great job, and great cookie cutters, Carol, like the idea of the icing. Read your last post lovely decorations, thanks for sharing.
Sue