Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Tablescape

I set a festive fall tablescape for the weekend.
All ready for soup, salad, or chili.
green plate & bowls from Goodman's
*
orange ramekins from Target's dollar spot last fall
*
leafy table cloth from Grandma Minnie many years ago
*
bee napkins from sister Sue 
*
spoons from my Mother's flatware
Did I mention I love this candle?
Cold front coming this evening.
Rain & wind predicted.
Can't wait for soup & chili weather.

I'm linking with . . .
Seasonal Sunday Teapot copy
A Diamond in the Stuff
Join Me And Party Each Tuesday
Photobucket
Word Art World
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
The Lettered Cottage

8 comments:

Kerin said...

Beautiful.
Sounds like the weather is going to go along with your plans, and make it perfect chili or soup weather :)

Happy weekend!

*smile
K.

Love Of Quilts said...

Love the header photo! Yes it will soon be chili time for us all.

Sis Sue said...

Picture perfect. The colors are fabulous. Fall comfort foods are always a hit, yummy!

Snap said...

Wonderful fall tablescape ... all ready for comfort food! Lovely fall color.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Your fall tablescape is lovely! I love all the layers and colors of dishes you've used and how pretty your orange ramekins are and I've never seen them in any color, ecpt in white..and I do have them in white too! I agree, the candle is very cute. Yeah, I love soup in cold nights even better. Happy Seasonal Sunday.
FABBY

The Tablescaper said...

Perfect for Fall! Love that tablecloth.

Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your tablescape, so pretty. You tablecloth has all the pretty colors of fall, love it. Comfort food, always perfect. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Savannah Granny said...

So warm and inviting. Makes me want a bowl of chili and since I am from the south, gotta have some cornbread. Thanks for sharing, Ginger