Monday, August 13, 2012

Back To School

This is dedicated to all you teachers who will be
returning to the classroom today & later this week.
It's also dedicated to all of us who are retired teachers.
I kept this quote on my refrigerator for years.
I always feel warm and fuzzy when I read it.

"Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us.
 Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives."
 ~ Andy Rooney  

I hope you all have a rewarding year!
Keep Calm and TEACH On

1 comment:

Sis Sue said...

I remember my 3rd grade teacher Miss Graham. She was stern but kind. She would tell us "If you don't know how to spell a word, look in the dictionary". Which totally confussed me at the time. How on earth could you look it up without knowing how to spell it?:o
Now we just hit spell check.
PS. If you can read this, thank a teacher. Thanks...Mrs. Berryman.