Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Goodbye September. . .


I can't believe September has flown by so quickly! The flowers on our deck are still beautiful and will probably stay that way until the first hard freeze in November. I'm still getting an occasional visit from hummingbirds. I noticed yesterday a hummingbird was fighting away honey bees that were visiting the feeders.
Today is a beautiful day despite the fact I'm going to the dentist. One of my crowns came off Sat. Ugh! I hate going to the dentist!
Happy last day of September to you all! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh yes, I just ADORE the little hummingbirds!!! Hope you have a wonderful (despite having to go to the dentist...yuk) last day of September!!

tincanlily said...

I know, where has September gone? All I know is that my town taxes are due tomorrow another reason to wish September would hang around for another day or two!
I love all your posts. You have been very busy. I think of blogging as having pen pals from all around the world!