Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall is in the air

I know Summer is giving way to Fall when:

* The evening sky is brilliant & clear. . .

* The evening air is cool & refreshing. . .

* The days are shorter. . .

* Football season is in full swing. . .

* Pumpkins & scarecrows are appearing on front porches

I love Autumn for all the reasons listed above. I get excited when each season begins, but especially Fall!

I still have no pictures on my blog, be patient with me while I figure out everything!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

tincanlily said...

Happy to hear you are a blogger now. I started blogging in March. I had been visiting different blogs for about a year before that and decided to take the plunge. To me reading my favorite blogs is like looking through a magazine designed just for me. Let me just say that I have to step away from the computer because one blog leads you to another, to another, to another....I never knew how many creative people were out there. It is like having pen pals all around the country and beyond!
denise