Friday, January 2, 2009

Dream A Little Dream . . .


It doesn't hurt to do a little daydreaming
& fantasizing does it?
I always anxiously await the reveal of the HGTV Dream House. I was very excited when I found out the 2009 house was in Sonoma. We drove through Sonoma while vacationing in California a few years ago. We enjoyed the few hours we spent there. Beautiful country, wonderful climate. This year's Dream House is gorgeous! I must get picky about one thing though, the master bedroom in on the 2nd floor! Don't get me wrong, this one little detail won't keep me from entering the contest! I love the style of the exterior & the design elements of the interior. Ethan Allen furniture is so amazing. I also enjoyed seeing the designers shop for treasures in the local shops of Sonoma. Like I said, it never hurts to dream a little! Let's make a pact now, if I win I'll invite you to visit me & you can do the same for me if you win! Okay?!?

15 comments:

Bo said...

Hi Carol...hey, sounds like plan to me! Let's dream on.. ;-) Bo

Patsy said...

You got it we can all dream. Just now I am so happy to have our new little retirement home.

Anonymous said...

I hope you win it. I love that show.

Hugs,
chris

Becky K. said...

Definitely...I knew I liked you for a reason...lol.

Dreaming here!

Mary said...

If Utopia existed on earth this house would quailify! Love how they changed up the living room just by changing a few decoritive items in the room. Can you imagine being able to bye new furniture for everyroom in your house! I can do some huge DREAMING today about that! Ha
Love you and thanks for jump starting everyday with your fun to read blogs. I am addicted!
Mary

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh yes! I hope you win! I want to be invited to visit! laurie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Good morning Carol.. I think that's a wonderful idea..Would love to come visit if you win.. hope you'll do the same if I win.lol hugs ~lynne~

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh, honey!...if I win we'll have a bloggerland house party!! It's nice to dream, isn't it??? Have a great week-end!!...Debbie

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Its a deal Carol..if I win you can visit me and sleep in the master bedroom..I love the wine county in Calif..hugs and smiles Gloria

Shelley said...

Deal!

valerie said...

No...it sure never hurts to dream!
What a beautiful home. I've always loved California!! :)

I would invite all my blogging friends, for sure.

Little Town Big Life said...

Let's just go ahead & clear our calendars for, oh, say about a month of enjoying the new home??? I'm sure either you or I will win it. And after a month of vacationing there, I'll need to sell it!!! ha ha ha

Happy New Year.

the voice of melody said...

I haven't seen it this year but I'm sure it's amazing! I would have loved the one from a couple of years ago in North Carolina, I think it was right around the Asheville area.

I hope you win! :)

Spring M Fricks said...

That's hysterical. You're on. I remember the home they built in North Carolina. I was in love with it and entered the contest every single day. Alas, I didn't win. LOL

Ginger said...

Hi Carol:
I saw that gorgeous home the other night. I wouldn't mind living there and yes, I would sure invite you to visit me if I won. Heck, I would have a huge party and invite all our blogging friends.