Friday, November 15, 2013

Pinteresting Inspiration

I pinned a lot of Pinterest inspiration this week.  Lots of great Thanksgiving ideas.
Recipes
Pumpkin dip from the Complete Guide to Thanksgiving Part 1 Appetizers - tons of great appetizers something for everyone / Miss Information Blog / #Pumpkin #Appetizers #Thanksgiving #Guide
Skinny Pumpkin Bread.  Oh my goodness, this bread is so moist & amazing--you'll never believe it is only 125 calories per slice!  All the fall flavor with none of the guilt!
Free Printable
thankful printable via the pleated poppy
I even found myself thinking ahead to decorating for Christmas.
I want to recreate this in our entry way.
Our entry way.
I feel the creative juices flowing.  

Yes, as I have told you before, I'm addicted to Pinterest.



4 comments:

Kathe said...

Oh goodness! That entry is stunning! If anyone can pull it off i believe you can Carol ;-)

Stacey said...

I am inspired this year too. :)

Sis Sue said...

At first glance I thought that was your entry. Yours will look as good or even better.

Vee said...

Yes, sometimes I run into you there. I am having trouble remembering some of my pins. Your entryway is gorgeous. I'm sure that you'll show it off beautifully.