Sunday, January 1, 2012

Weekly Words To Live By #82 . . .

A new year is dawning . . .


365 days . . .
new adventures & challenges . . .
a future of possibilities . . .



I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

I don't know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what lies ahead.

Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.


Wishing you a happy 2012!
May you be blessed in this new year with faith, hope and strength!


I'm linking with . . .
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

7 comments:

Sis Sue said...

Happy New Year. This is leap year so we have 366 days. ; )
I have heard Mom sing that song in church many years ago. Such a peace that passes all understanding.

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Carol, thanks for leaving such a sweet comment.

Hoping 2012 brings many blessings and much good health to you and your family.

Hugs, Barb

Lorilee said...

Beautiful post! I love the white scalloped dishes.
Happy New Year!
Lorilee

Katherines Corner said...

beautiful. happy new year xo

icedgurl said...

trekking your lovely blog!!! thanks for sharing and keep posting! Happy New Year!

cheers!
..TREK..

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Hey lovely lady! I love the song! Thanks for friending my blog this past year! I'm back and hope you will visit often!
Blessings!!

Cheryl said...

Happy-happy New year! *woot-woot*