Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goals For 2012 . . .


I always have ideas floating around in my head about things a want to do.
This year I'm writing down my goals instead of just dreaming about them.



Here's a list of some things I want to work toward accomplishing in 2012.

* sewing projects for the grandkids, gifts & home.
* organize & purge closets, cabinets, drawers, attic & garage
* try more new recipes 
* copy videos to CDs & scan old pictures

I'm going to be realistic & leave myself some wiggle room.
One day at a time!

"Live a balanced life-learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work everyday some."
-Robert Fulghum
author of
 All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

linking with . . .
2012 Home Goals Party 

4 comments:

Elena said...

That looks like a great list. I can identify with purging closets and storage areas and backing up and copying pictures and videos. They are on my list too:)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Carol, you have a great list for 2012. Scanning old photographs has been on my list for so long, I'd almost forgotten it. If I could just get myself away from blogs and Pinterest for long enough, I have got to get that accomplished. Love the quote from All I need to Know... laurie

Sis Sue said...

Way to go on the goals. You have the right stuff to get them accomplished. I wonder what we would be like if we three sisters had gone to kindergarten? Naps? got that covered. Eating graham cracker? no issue there. It will be a mystery.

Cindy said...

Sounds like a great plan. As you check a couple of them off, you will feel a great sense of accomplishment (especially the closet part):) Go for it, Carol!