Sunday, November 2, 2008

Falling Back. . .

What are your feelings about 'daylight savings time'? I enjoy having the long days during the summer months. When it's time to fall back or spring forward it takes me several weeks to adjust. I don't like it when it gets dark so early after falling back.


This cartoon clock doesn't have a very pleasant look on his face. He looks like he's filled with panic & anxiety.



I think it's a good idea to keep 'daylight savings time' in place all year long. I know in some parts of Arizona the time stays the same.

My goal this week is to get to bed earlier. Since I retired a few months ago I've really become a night owl. I get my second wind around 9:00 and stay up too late, sometimes I don't get to bed until 1:00. Not good! I guess I've been celebrating that I don't have to get up at 5:00 a.m. any more!

Today I'll start decorating for Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share tomorrow.

3 comments:

the voice of melody said...

I know how you feel, it's nice in the summer when it doesn't start getting dark until late. But I have to say, over the last several weeks it's been very difficult to get up while it's still dark. Yikes! I'm looking forward to getting up *after* the sun tomorrow!

Many sweet blessings! :)

Stacey said...

It's just all confusing to me!! When it gets dark early I'm ready to go to bed at 7!

Picket said...

It is hard to get use to at first! lol I loved those pics of the little trick or treaters! What precious times...thanks so much for coming by girl and I hope to thank you proper for the award soon...Take care and I hope you have a fantastic week!