Friday, July 28, 2017

Purging Feels So Good

Purging feels so good, but I haven't been able to do MAJOR purging because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis.  Earlier this month my sister, Mary came for a 4 day visit.  She is a pro at  purging & organizing.
Thursday morning the purging project began in our office/library/craft room.
When I woke up I heard Mary stirring around.  She had already moved everything out of the closet.  
We worked all day & got rid of a bunch of stuff/junk.  I think we made 3 trips to Goodwill.
I even said goodbye to this cute little lamp that I used in my classroom for years.  I hope whoever finds it at Goodwill will enjoy it as much as I did.
Purging for me is therapeutic.
It feels great to be organized.
We found this beautiful lamp at Home Goods.
We also found these curtains.

More purging happened on Friday & Saturday.
Several more trips to Goodwill.
Now, all the closets upstairs are organized.  Sunday afternoon Bob & I took 5 more bags to Goodwill.
Purging feels so good!.
Thank you Mary for all your hard work.  Love you!

Our motto,
"Git er done!"

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love your Post sister! I loved helping you purge! It looks great!
" Stay Calm and Purge On"

Carol said...

I could have never achieved that much by myself. Love you to the moon & back.
❤️