Sunday, February 10, 2013

Words That Inspire

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast.
 Love it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way.
Kind Words
Love does not rejoice at injustice or unrighteousness,
 but celebrates when right and truth prevail.
To pause or not to pause?
Love bears all things, believes all things,
 hopes all things, endures all things.
love one another
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Wishing you a Sunday filled with love & understanding . . . 

1 comment:

My Maine Blog said...

I love this...These same words I used on the day I got married as part of our wedding vows...funny...I don't read these words often enough but they resonate deep in my heart.
Thank you for sharing...and for bringing about a wonderful memory for me this morning. Have a wonderful day Carol.