Monday, October 8, 2012

Rejuvenated

Our hardwood floors have been rejuvenated!
Yesterday afternoon hubby & I used this product to give our hardwoods a face lift.
Great results!
They have a full line of home restoration products available at Home Depot.
Check it out on this link.

Next, we're doing the kitchen & bathroom counters with this product.
Can't wait to see the results.  I'll let you know.

You may wonder why we're busy with these spruce up projects.
My sisters are arriving on Thursday to spend 5 days helping me celebrate my birthday a week from today.
It's the big one.  If I tell you I graduated from high school in 1970 you can figure out which birthday it is.
More on the "Fall Festival Birthday Celebration" later.
I'm so excited!

I'm linking with . . .

11 comments:

Sis Sue said...

The floor looks shiny and as a new penny.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The floors look amazing. Happy Birthday too. Enjoy. It just gets better and better from here on. Hugs, Marty

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Wow! Your floor looks so pretty. Have a wonderful b'day celebration! laurie

Vee said...

Well, my dear, you are making
"the big one" look very good. I'll be celebrating that one myself in not so long a time.

Thank you so much for the information on that product. I used to use something from Ace Hardware that did an exceptional job on hardwood floors. Then they stopped making it. So glad that this is available. I'll look forward to your review on the countertop product as well.

Susy said...

Wow! Beautiful. Looks like a promo photo.

How very special that your sisters are coming to celebrate with you ~ that's the best present (:

Stacey said...

Your floor looks fantastic. I always wondered if there was something like that available. A little elbow grease goes a long way, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol. Your floors look so beautiful. Glad the product worked so well for you. Yay, you're going to have a wonderful time with your sisters, I'm sure.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Unknown said...

I'll have to try these products. Have a wonderful time with your sisters. 1970 is the year I graduated also, so I know exactly which one you're having. :) It's not so bad. Enjoy!!

Kari said...

Wow, the floors look great!! Looking forward to seeing Aunt Mary and Aunt Susan!

Kathleen said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! The floor looks good! I just bought Bona to try, but if it doesn't work I will try this!

Love Of Quilts said...

Your gona have a great birthday.I know your age. Great looking floors thanks for the heads up.