Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinterest Inspired

Today I'm sharing a recipe I found on Pinterest.
I made it as a side for our grilled steak dinner Sunday evening.

Twice Baked Mashed Cauliflower
Twice Baked Cauliflower 
Click on picture to go to the source.

I altered the recipe a little.
I cooked my cauliflower in the crock pot.
Cover with water, cook on high for 2 to 3 hours.
I omitted bacon, sour cream, green onions & Parmesan simply because I did not have them.
The mashed cauliflower was delicious!
Hubby even liked it! 

3 comments:

Patsy said...

Got to make this!

Sue said...

Hi Carole, I have found Cauliflower to taste just like mashed potatoes,though I haven't prepared them in a while, and now I will. I almost forgot how much I enjoyed them, and how healthy they are..I enjoyed your previous post. love your spring decorations, I haven't done any as of yet.

I also collect cook books, enjoy your new ones.
Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Sue

Cindy said...

I actually enjoy cauliflower now and then. The recipe looks good.