Friday, April 29, 2011

How Lovely . . .

 I don't regret waking up super early
to watch the royal wedding.
I was a witness to history.
I love history whether it is
from the past or the present.
Today, I was able to see some happy history.
A little break from all the sad, scary,
and heartbreaking news we see every day.


The dress was elegant,stylish,
and vintage traditional.


I have to admit I was a little nervous
about the happy couple riding
in the open carriage.
With all those people watching I was afraid
something would go wrong.

The kiss.
I love how the flower girl is watching.

After the balcony appearance I took a nap.
Now back to reality.
It is time to clean some toilets.

5 comments:

Kerin said...

It was fun to watch! I found myself caught up in the royal wedding hub-bub.
Hope you have a royally great weekend :)

Sunny Simple Life said...

I loved it too. Gave me chills. I am off to take a nap now.

Miss Debbie said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

Patsy said...

Lovely!

Cindy said...

I totally agree. I had to take a nap, too. What a lovely break from reality. You go get those toilets, girl!
signed: The FORMER Lady Elizabeth Thor Russell. Yes, it's back to reality for us all:)