Thursday, May 21, 2009

What A Winner ! ! !

I'm so delighted that Kris Allen won season 8
of American Idol!

What an humble winner!

Another winner . . .

Last week I posted a 'pay it forward' challenge. I only had 2 people respond.

:-(

Only one respondent qualified. The other person, didn't have a blog so they were disqualified, (sorry sister, Mary!)

Stacey @ Poofing the Pillows is now going to 'pay it forward' !

Stacey, I appreciate so much that you leave comments so often on my blog. Even though we've never met in person I feel as if you're a friend I've know for years! I'll be creating your gift very soon! Please e-mail me your address so I can mail it to you as soon as it's finished.


Thanks Stacey for paying it forward!


6 comments:

Becky K. said...

I was screaming happy when Kris won last night!!!!

valerie said...

I didn't even get to watch American Idol this year.
I always do.
My husband doesn't like it and although I could go to another tv (we have about 4 others) :) I just didn't get into it.
I'm glad Kris won since he was your choice.
Sorry I'm so far behind on commenting on here.
I've neglected all my friends here lately.
Things are going to settle down here in a week or so and I'll have more time. I love your blog and read it regularly. I always appreciate comments too and you're really faithful with those. :)
I was going to tell you that several of us are going to be in Tulsa watching my friend's son dance in "Wicked" on Aug. 1. I'm not sure yet if it will be the afternoon or evening performance. My friend says it's a fantastic show. I really don't even know where it will be, but can find out if you're interested.
Isn't it great to see sunshine?!!!
Have a great day, Carol.
Love,
Valerie

Patsy said...

What is pay it forward? Sorry to say I am not up on this. So happy for Kris.
Patsy

Stacey said...

Yay! How fun. :) I have to get my thinking cap on now and think of something that I can Pay It Forward. Thanks Carol.

Andrea said...

You have a lovely blog! The picture at the top of the screen is so pretty!

My husband and I were so delighted that Kris won. Yes, he seems all-American.

My daughter-in-law is from Oklahoma. She and my son were married at a church in Tulsa.

Many blessings to you.

Andrea

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I have been so busy this past week, and I'm very behind on my blog visits. Well, you know how excited I was when Kris won A.I.! I was screaming so loudly my husband (who was outside) thought something had happened to me and came rushing in! I think America got it right, in spite of (or maybe because of) the judge's obvious choice! laurie