Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Blooms

We are enjoying Indian summer weather here in Oklahoma.
 Cool evenings & mornings & warm daytime temps.
I cold front is excepted soon & the high temp on Saturday will be in the 40s.
Nice!

The mums I bought a few weeks ago are starting to bloom.
This basket of Lantana are thriving.
We bought this citronella candle to keep the mosquitoes away while we enjoy sitting on the deck. 
My chippy reading elf with his pie pumpkins.

Enjoy your autumn day!

I'm linking with . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket
French Country Cottage



Weekend Warmth #4

13 comments:

Kari said...

Wow the flowers look lovely! Your deck always looks so nice.

Jen said...

I have been enjoying your blog. I would love to have you as a follower. My follow gadget is close to the end of my blog. I grew up in Oklahoma and miss it so much. We lived in Woodward all during my elementary school years.
Blessings to you, Jen

Patsy said...

Love the fall colors!

Anonymous said...

I love your fall flowers and colors. I only have two mums, but my dahlias are still going strong.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Anonymous said...

Hey Carol I'm enjoying your outdoor fall decor..so peaceful and relaxing here on the deck....lovn' your colors....
now when you gonna bake that pie using those beautiful pie pumpkins...I can already smell the tasty goodness.

Vee said...

Lovely outdoor space! If it would stop raining, I'd be enjoying mine. The mums look marvelous!

Unknown said...

Love your porch display. I still have my ferns out too and I love mums. Thanks again for coming by my blog.
Your new follower, Margaret

Sis Sue said...

I know Mary will be drinking her coffee on the deck next week. Looks very comfy.

Happy@Home said...

It all looks so pretty and fallish. The perfect spot to be during your Indian summer weather.

Elena said...

So very pretty! I just love all your October posts so far :)

Gina said...

How pretty your deck looks all decorated for Fall!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Oh, everything looks so pretty and crisp! I'm a bit jealous of your wonderful weather but I guess I'll get over it.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Katherines Corner said...

beautiful flowers! thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Sorry I'm a bit slow getting here xo