Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekly Words To Live By #108

pray without ceasing
My heart is burdened for a family who was given some 
devastating news this week.
I keep thinking about them & what they're going through.
Every time I think about them I pray for them.
Pray without ceasing . . .
God hears our prayers even when we don't know what to say. . .

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
 We do not know what we ought to pray for, 
but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
Romans 8:26
NIV


Wishing you a Sunday full of love. . .

3 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I hope they know the Lord as Saviour, he never fails those who trust in him. In the darkest hours we've been through, we know he was there for us. In spite of sad endings. Bless you for caring so much. Thats a blessing to hear.

Patsy said...

I do hope in the Lord, that things will be better for the family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends. You're so right..God knows what is in our hearts when we don't have the words to prayer. He is an amazing God we serve.
Thank you so much for popping in to see me
Shelia ;)