Friday, November 2, 2012

And So It Begins

The holiday season began yesterday with the countdown to Thanksgiving only 3 weeks away.
Yesterday, I noticed that several Facebook friends were posting things they were thankful for.
Since I'm starting a day late I will name 2 things I'm thankful for.
#1
I'm so thankful for my family.
A loving husband, son, daughter-in-law, and adorable grandkids.

#2
I'm thankful for the beauty of God's creations.
I have not seen one single monarch butterfly this fall season until yesterday afternoon.
I wonder if their migration is delayed this year, it usually happens in mid October. 


5 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are all precious things to be thankful for! Your blog is always so cozy and uplifting!
Blessings,
Leslie

Vee said...

Our memories...love that thought. I have missed out on the gratitude for every day of November this year. The blogger who did it for so long isn't doing it this year. I think I'll take a break this year, too, and enjoy yours instead.

Kerin said...

Such wonderful blessings in your life, and all things to be thankful for.

Have a blessed weekend.

K.

NanaNor's said...

Happy November, I started posting, last year, a gratitude list for Nov. I haven't seen it on FB but love doing this...it becomes such a way of life. Love your list. Blessings on your weekend.
Hugs, Noreen

Elena said...

Those are so great! Truly a thankful heart is a happy heart :)