Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall-ing In The Entry

Our weekend was very fall like.
Misty mornings & cooler temps.
Autumn begins on Saturday!

I'm still decking the house with 'fall bling'.
Hopefully I'll be finished before the weekend rolls around.

Fall-ing in the entry way . . .
Bits & pieces from my fall floral stash.
The only thing new is the burlap ribbon.

Come back tomorrow to see the fall-ing mantel.

Hope today is the beginning of a great week for you!

I'm linking with . . .

Word Art World 

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Pretty. :)

Kari said...

What a festive look to greet your guests =) I look forward to see more "Fall-ing" when we come over this week!

Sis Sue said...

Very nice. You will be all decked out for our Fall Festival.

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the leaves around your mirror.

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Love it all!! The burlap is a great touch.

Chubby Chieque said...

An amazing gestures when you welcoming your guests.

Love the simplicity of your entrance. Looks so me.

Greetings from a chilly and windy Stockholm,
/CC

Unknown said...

I love your touches of burlap in the floral and on the lamps. So cute!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

So pretty, I love the golden leaves and the touch of burlap is perfect. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Lovely! I got my burlap ribbon out yesterday and used some in my Fall decor!

Kathe said...

You sure can't go wrong in getting that Fall look with using burlap! Your entry is so warm and welcoming Carol! Thanks for linking this up at my party this week. I will be sharing this on my Facebook page too ♥