Wednesday, October 29, 2008

God Bless America. . .

I feel led to post this political message today. I hope each of you who read this will honor my decision to voice my concern about the need for prayer in the last few days before this very important election.


One week from today we will know who our next President will be. Now is the time for us to pray like we've never prayed before. Will you please join me in a 'prayer pledge' ? Pledge yourself to pray 3 times a day for the next 6 days that God will touch the hearts of all Christians as they prepare to cast their votes. My heart has been burdened by what I see & hear in the news. I have already made my decision on the man I'm voting for. As a Christian, I believe with all my heart there is only one clear choice. Will you please join me in this 'prayer pledge'?



God bless each of you!



6 comments:

Stacey said...

Absolutely!! Thanks for spurring us on.

Sue said...

I'm with you Carol. Just came by from Stacey's and read your message. I did a vague post today encouraging people to do research. Hopefully their research will lead them to cast an informed vote.
Nice to meet you and may the good Lord put on every Christians heart the will to get out and vote for who, I agree with you. is the only man for the job.
Hugs,
Sue

Terri Steffes said...

Hello Carol! I love the USA pumpkin! Thanks for inspiring me to go ahead and do my research! It's time, don't ya think?

Stephanie said...

I agree that we need to be praying about who we should vote for. Thanks for the reminder!
Stephanie

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Found you by way of Stacey, and yes I am already doing the same, and have already voted. We must remember God is Sovreign, but he expects us to be obedient. Jackie

Kristi said...

One good thing about the elections coming to an end soon: no more of those annoying televised political ads!

I don't even watch TV as much as I used to, but anytime I do (usually with Dad in the evenings - we watch The O'Reilly Factor together, and detective shows, like "CSI," "Without A Trace" etc), they're on every single commercial break.

I didn't even know who Jim Inhofe and Andrew Rice were before I moved to Oklahoma. :oD