Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Around The House

If you're like me, you are so anxious for spring to arrive.
The snow from last Sunday's storm has finally melted away.  Today it is warm & windy, 61 degrees.  The winter weather roller coaster ride continues tomorrow with a predicted 38 degree high.
Signs of spring are appearing around the house.
A fresh looking spring basket on our front door. 

Birds of a feather . . . 
These bird pillows came from TJ Maxx.
HOPE
If winter comes can spring be far behind?
I'm ready to see my yard full of Robins.  


7 comments:

Unknown said...

The birds are tweeting in my neck of the woods. Their song is always a hint of Spring coming soon.

Unknown said...

You know it is Sis Sue commenting not Mike.

Vee said...

Looking good around there! That's quite a span in temps...I'm sure that you'd prefer the 60s. I heard that we may see 40s this weekend. Course I also heard that there's a big snowstorm coming for next week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Oh, I love all of your sweet spring touches. Love your door arrangement and those cute pillows!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I love spring decor and I love your pretty vignettes and bird pillows. Lovely. Hugs, Marty

Sue said...

Oh! I am so inspired your touches of spring cause me to want to bring my boxes of goodies out, thank you so much! I really like your front door basket, I have been trying to find something for ours.
Enjoy your weekend, and warm weather, we are promised the same.
Hugs,
Sue

Lucy Silvers Moore said...

Life is good.