Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Mantel

The mantel has been updated for Autumn.
Click -----> here to see what the mantel looked like before the update.
I kept the book stack & added a leaf pitcher.
Here is another leaf pitcher with some faux pumpkins.
I love this little pitcher that I found on a junkin' trip back in the spring.
Read about that trip -----> here.
An old silver tray is the perfect backdrop for the hurricane & candle.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit!  I'd love to read your thoughts about the mantel.

I'm linking with . . .
thursday favorite things blog hop
Grace at Home
fall decorating ideas
Life on Lakeshore Drive

5 comments:

camp and cottage living said...

Carol
Your mantle looks grand all decked out in Fall.
I especially like your pitcher! Is it an antique?

Sis Sue said...

The silver platter behind the hurricane lamp is touch of glam/old world. It all works together nicely. Great job.

Ann said...

The book covers are really pretty in black with the verse. I like building around what I already have to for vignettes too.
Ann

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Beautiful I love your vignette and I love the idea of the silver tray behind the hurricane. Very clever. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

Kathy Moody said...

Your mantel is so gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job. I love those books. Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Bouquet of Talent this week. You were featured at Pick of the Bunch today! Just pinned and tweeted.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Kathy