Thursday, July 18, 2013

Retro Tablecloth

I did a little shopping at one of my favorite junkin' stores on Tuesday afternoon.
One booth had everything marked down 50%.  I found this gem for $20.
This retro tablecloth caught my eye.  The graphics are all about grilling.
Yummy steak & juicy watermelon.
How about a little salad?
Lots of goodies grilling.  Hamburgers, hot dogs & kabobs.
This tablecloth is perfect for our summertime meals.

I found another tablecloth for the kitchen table, in the same booth.  I'll show it off on another day.

Hope you're staying cool on these hot & steamy days of summer!

I'm linking with . . .

8 comments:

Vee said...

So cute! Great find for a great price!

Sis Sue said...

Such a fun casual look for your summer gatherings. A very neat treasure find. So much fun to find the unexpected.

Leslie said...

I love it!! So summery and vintage looking. It really brights and adds fun to your table. :)
Blessings,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! I love it! There's just something about these olden table cloths that ring my bell!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I love it, Carol! Vintage tablecloths make me feel like a family eats here, and that one is such a great theme. laurie

Elena said...

I love your table cloth!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Yes, your pretty tablecloth is so vintage and very unique now! I love it's summery look to it with the watermellon and all. Hugs,
FABBY

Debbie Kay said...

Oh Carol, I am a sucker for vintage tablecloths and you found a real keeper, too cute just like your blog!

Smiles,

Debbie