I got busy this morning creating a new patriotic wreath for the front door.
When I get crafty I make a mess.
I used strips of denim from some of Hubby's old jeans, fabric & ribbon from my stash, my trusty old Craftsman glue gun & a Dollar Tree pool noodle.
As you can see the wreath is oval instead of round. I stored it in my hall tree bench hoping it make it easier to tape together with duct tape. This is my first attempt at making fabric flowers. Don't look closely. They are really wonky. And, you know I had to add a little flag.
I think it looks good with the red, white & blue flowers pots. I'll add flags to the pots on Wednesday.
I am definitely rusty with my crafting skills.
My next wreath project will involve sunflowers.
BTW, when I opened up my blog this morning my Playlist had disappeared. Playlist is changing everything, again. I'm trying to figure out how the new agenda works.