Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Secret Ingredients

Tonight we're having good old fashioned
 meatloaf, mashed potatoes & green beans for dinner.
I added a few secret ingredients for flavor & fiber.
I also added a little grated carrot. 
Sh-h-h-h, don't tell, Hubby!
It's cooking in my trusty crock pot on low for 8 hours.

My made up meatloaf recipe.

1 pound ground beef
1 egg
1/2 cup flax 
1/4 cup crated carrots
1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 cup head country BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper & garlic seasoning

If you bake this in the oven cook for 45 min. on 350.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Go Thunder beat the Heat tonight!

I'm linking with . . .

Share Your Creations



4 comments:

Sis Sue said...

Just set it and forget it. You don't have to wonder what's for dinner tonight. The crock pot was a great invention.

Rhonda said...

yum.... Head Country is the only kind of sauce we use.

Thunder Up! Beat the Heat. :)

Kerin said...

You are sneaky :)
But, in a good way!!

Smiles :)
Kerin

Patsy said...

I know I am trying this.