Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Fun Visit

Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed spending a few hours visiting with my brother-in-law, Howard, his sister, Sharon, who was my classmate, and Sharon's daughter, Ashley.
Howard flew in from Houston for a weekend of celebrating Sharon's birthday.
My sister, Mary stayed home to help out with grandkids.
They are staying at the Renaissance Hotel.
We hung out in the lobby talking & reminiscing.
I got to see Ashley's gorgeous engagement ring.  I'm so happy for her.
I had such a great time!  Wish we could do this more often!
Happy Birthday, Sharon!

Thank you for stopping by!  Hope your weekend is wonderful!

2 comments:

Kerin said...

How wonderful to have a visit from family :)
A great way to spend part of your weekend!!

Smiles :)
Kerin

Sis Sue said...

Glad you had a good time. Great pictures of everyone.