Thursday, August 4, 2011

Craving A Chocolate Chip Cookie?

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I'm craving chocolate chip cookies, but I don't want to make an entire batch?" This amazing and easy recipe will save you time and smash that hungry feeling. Here is how to make a single chocolate chip cookie.

Ingredients

1 tablespoon white granulated sugar

1 tablespoon brown sugar

1 tablespoon butter

1 to 2 tablespoons chocolate chips

1 tablespoon water

1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (essence)

Pinch of salt

Pinch of baking soda

5 tablespoons flour



(1)Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
(2) Measure all the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix and mash thoroughly with a fork. It's easier if the butter is slightly softened rather than using a hard-brick.
(3) Add the mixture to the center of a pre-greased cookie sheet.Add the mixture to the center of a pre-greased cookie sheet. To make it easier to bake evenly, smooth the mixture out as a thin layer.
(4) Bake for 15-17 minutes. Bake for an additional 1-2 minutes if the cookie is too soft or gooey.
(5) Let cool on a plate and enjoy.
 It's that simple!
 
 
I want to thank an old high school friend , Steve, for sharing this recipe on Facebook.
 
 
Wishing you all a terrific Thursday . . .

8 comments:

Patsy said...

I will have to try this, Thanks.

Oklahoma Granny said...

That would be a big help here. No left-overs to tempt me when the grandsons aren't around!

tincanlily said...

I think I would double the recipe and make two!
denise

Shelley said...

Love this idea - so clever! I will have to try this too!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! Oh, this is great! I love the fact that I can eat the whole thing! :) Well, I could probably eat a whole batch too!
Be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Elena said...

That looks like such a great idea! I will have to try it:)

Cindy said...

No egg, wow! This is a great idea!

Lisa said...

I could go for a plateful of those. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/08/sweets-for-saturday-29.html