Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun Facts . . .




My niece, April,challenged me to list 7 fun facts about myself.
So here goes . . .
#1 Hallmark commercials make me cry.
#2 I'm hooked on Dancing With The Stars, American Idol and The Biggest Loser.
Oh, I almost forgot HGTV !
#3 I enjoy baking cookies & keeping the cookie jar full.
#4 I'm a certified night owl.
#5 I love making memories with my family.
#6 I love the old hymns I was raised on, the words have such a wonderful message.
#7 My favorite cake is red velvet.



Be sure to visit April and check out her blog!

;-)

11 comments:

Elena said...

I love your list. My husband would whole heartedly agree with your feeling about hymns. Have a wonderful day!!

Stacey said...

Fun list Carol!!

Parsley said...

What fun to get to know you a little better.

I'll drop by for a visit with her blog.

Diane at Crafty Passions said...

That was a fun post its always great to find out new things about each other!
Diane

Oklahoma Granny said...

We have so much in common. I cry at Hallmark commercials too and I once cried at a McDonald's commercial during the Olympics. I LOVE DWTS and I've gotten hooked on this season's American Idol. Who are your favorites? I love baking my grandkids their favorite cookies and making memories with them. There's just nothing like the old hymns to bring peace to one's soul.

bennie and patsy said...

Great to know a little more about our blogger friend.
Patsy

Julie Harward said...

I say DITTO to all the above...me too, except for the red velvet cake, make mine chocolate fudge....come say hi :D

Kerin said...

Your list just proves what a great gal you are! Anyone who loves baking cookies and keeping the cookie jar full, is tops in my book! :)
Have a wonderful day!

Cindy said...

That could be my list, also, except I have never watched the Biggest Loser and coconut cake is probably my fav, tho I just love all cakes!
I think Crystal is the one to beat on Idol, but I just love Casey! He seems so down to earth and his voice has that certain something. His looks don't hurt, either;)

Tamara Jansen said...

Making memories with the family. That's my favorite!

April said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing and for the link!

Love you,
April :-)