Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back With Details . . .

Patsy & April, you were correct!
We had a garage sale today.
The weather was perfect. Bright sunshine &
43 degrees when we opened the door at 8:00.

Kari & her sister, Kim, brought their treasures to
add to all my stuff.


We worked late last night getting everything priced & in order.



Here's Kim showing off two of her old formals.
The one on the left is her senior prom dress &
the other is a bride's maid dress.
The dresses didn't sell so . . .

they were loaded in her husband, Matt's pickup
along with the other unsold treasures, and
taken to Goodwill.


We sure had a lot of fun & laughs. We were pleased with our earnings. I made more than enough to buy a new Christmas tree I have my eye on at Sam's.



6 comments:

Darlene said...

It must have been the perfect day for a garage sale because there were tons of them in our area. Darn it, but I didn't get to go to any! Glad you did so well and isn't it wonderful to get rid of stuff you don't want or need anymore?

Stacey said...

I'm glad it went well. Nothing like getting rid of some things that are taking up space. I painted my laundry room today. I'm pooped but happy.

Becky K. said...

How fun to meet you goals. Glad it was a success.

We need to have one before it gets too cold. Mom's garage is full of the things we were planning to sell before they left.

Becky K.

Elena said...

Your garage sale looked like a lot of fun!

Opie Dawn said...

Perfect garage sale weather! I am glad it was a success.

valerie said...

I'm glad you had good weather for your garage sale.
Can't wait to see your new Christmas tree!
Have a good week Carol!