Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rainy Day Sunshine

What do you do on a cool rainy day in late July?  I decided to create a little sunshine on my two large chalkboards.  I found the ideas on Pinterest.
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are grey."
I love that little song.
I also like this song. 

 "I see trees of green, 
red roses too. 
I see them bloom, 
for me and you. 
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world."  

Here's the link to my Chalkboards board on Pinterest.

So happy you stopped by for a visit!



4 comments:

Kerin said...

Adorable!
I'm going to check out the link to your pinterest too.

Miss your visits :)

K.

Stacey said...

Carol, those are wonderful. You are artistic!

Vee said...

Oh what a great board you have! I really enjoyed looking it through. You are the "old school" type of schoolteacher. =D

Sis Sue said...

I wonder how many pieces of chalk you went through as a teacher? Nice job on your chalkboards. Enjoy the rare July rain.