Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Taking Care Of Business

I'm taking care of business around the house.
I have been in the process of doing some deep spring cleaning for the past two weeks.
I'm using these ingredients to clean showers, sinks & drains.
Here's a link to a pin showing how to clean drains with vinegar & baking soda.

Here are the items I use for dusting.
These orange towels from Sam's work so well for dusting.

I'm taking my time doing these spring cleaning chores.  I'm feeling so much better with my RA & I don't want to get over tired.  I do enough each day so I feel like I'm accomplishing something.    


Sis Sue said...

June Cleaver would be proud. Keep up the good work.

Stacey said...

So glad you are feeling better, Carol. Spring cleaning is actually enjoyable to me. I want to make an effort to use more natural cleansers too. We have a drain that's kind of smelly now so I think I'll try this.

Vee said...

Pacing yourself is a great idea. I clean drains the same way and my microfiber cloths come from Wal*Mart only they are blue. I love them so much that I use them for dishcloths as well.

Sue said...

I am so glad you are feeling better, Carol, thanks for the cleaning tip and the link, I use vinegar and baking soda for many things, I am trying to use more natural products in my leaning too.