Monday, December 2, 2013

Free Tree Boughs

Hubby & I made a run to Lowe's yesterday afternoon to buy a few more bags of mulch for the flowerbeds.
While we were checking out I noticed a cart filled with Christmas tree branches with a sign that said "FREE".  I quickly grabbed 3 large branches.  I knew I could use them for Christmas decorating.
Later, I saw an idea on Facebook that 
I love this look for our front door this year. I already have burlap ribbon & some red faux berries. 
Come back soon to see how the free boughs are used for our 2013 Christmas Bling.  

5 comments:

Vee said...

That's a great way to have fresh boughs. We were going out tipping yesterday, but the weather was foul and, since hunting season continues, we'll have to wait for next Sunday afternoon.

Stacey said...

Pretty! I got some of that last year at Lowe's. It's amazing what you can do with it.

allisamazing said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Patsy said...

You do lovely bling! So cheerful.

Sis Sue said...

Will your beau help put the bow on the boughs? It will be bough-tiful. Not to mention your faux berries, or is that phake. ; )